Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas bloopers on Thanksgiving

Family Stuff

(I know I know I'm making more than one post in a day, I got behind already)These were some bloopers from our photo shoot for our Christmas photos (thanks Chris). The bloopers are the really fun ones I think. There are TONS of them and this is just a few. The photo above is missing yours truly, but oh I love Ellie's smile there. When Ellie begins to hold up her hands she is saying "all done, all done" and wants to be through, but when the other kids start imitating her it gets fun and silly again. Regardless of how stressed I get, these kids of mine try to make family pictures fun...can you imagine???? I'll post the real photo later, but thought these were waaaay cute!

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

The outtakes are always the best. Very cute