Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, Hey There!

So...how's your mom?

My blogs have become quite sporadic, don't cha' think? I find that I do much better when I'm actually ON vacation, as opposed to living regular life...wonder what that says about my life at home...I don't know, busy maybe? Actually, busy and tired would be more like it :) Also, and I kid you not, I was trying to download (or upload, whatever) some more photos from our trip and I could not figure out how to use the little flashdrive thingy that David had put all our pictures on. I looked all over my computer to try to figure out where to "plug" it in. Anyone with any computer knowledge at all is now saying to themselves, "back away from the computer". Really, I have no business at all using this equipment. Finally, I figured out that there is this little cord thing that they plug into. Wow! A cord thing. So very technical. So, here are some photos that you can check out if you are dying to see a moose, or elk, or something that lives in Wyoming....just click on the photo and you can see lots of those things. We did have a marvelous time and we were blessed to meet a "moose couple" from a distance of about 25 feet(which is quite close really) our last night there. I am going to learn to blog about my everyday life soon. Really, I am. Blessings. Jackie Sue

P.S. I was going to add some photos, but I kid you not, David put EVERY single photo we have taken in the last 12 years(ok, maybe 2) on thse flashdrives so it could take at least 2 weeks to get them where I need them. This is where his thoroughness just gets on my nerves. Funny how some qualities are just not appreciated in all circumstances. Still, most times I'm so thankful for this quality in him. So, all that to say, you'll have to wait on the photos. Stop clapping so loud, I can hear you!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I was excited to see these cool pics! Come on! When David does it, make sure to learn alongside him!

Brandi
PS Can you email me a short sentence of two about your lunchtime kidslake? With a pic of your family. . although I can probably steal that from your blog! I want to put it on the site!

Anonymous said...

talk about getting on somebody's nerves....here I am quickly reading through the blog so I can hurry and get to the pictures
AND THEY'RE NOT THERE!!!!
but, thats okay, at least you blogged something new---our other friends haven't blogged anything new in several days ;)
lisa e

Unknown said...

yeah I was excited to see picture too...maybe I should come over and help you, where are those big kids when you need them?

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! That Eddie is thorough! Can't wait to see the pictures when you have figured it out! Christie