Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Baby's Growin' Up!

This new development is just stinky. I know it is part of the deal, after all, I have been here before, but still, it just sorta sucks the wind out of my sails. Sometime in the last 24 hours Ellie has started calling Davie "Davie" instead of "Dadee". Oh the pain. I love babytalk FROM BABIES. I hate when somehow they start to "get it" and begin to change their adorable little words to grown up words. Just wanted to commemorate this big occasion in my life. My last baby is growing up. Waaaaa!

5 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I know you well enough to know that you will be calling her Dadee until the day she dies :)
You are so good at preserving those memories.

Anonymous said...

Oh that IS so stinky!!! Your sweet, baby Ellie is growing up. She will always be the baby though! :) Christie

3girlsmom said...

Yeah, that happened to me a few months ago. Tait always called Mary Emma "Sissy". Then it changed to "Sissy Emma". Then one day it was "Mary Emma" I cried. It was the end of an era.

I still hate you and I do not miss you. Just wanted you to know that. And your kids are ugly.

:)

Anonymous said...

That is sad to me - Michael called Yogurt -- yogie for the longest time - I still call it yogie - my sisters can't stand that - but I don't want them to grow up - I can understand why women keep having babies - you know what I think I'm going to go make a baby right now.

love amanda

Molly's Mommy said...

I agree that is why I am trying to write down all the cute stuff Molly says, she is already changin so much- Eli and Davie are too much, too cute and I love the long hair!!
I am also very impressed with the butterfly!!