Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just a few photos....

Just let me say that I always download the photos in the wrong order. I can't ever seem to do it right. Anyway, they should be in the reverse order according to the date they occurred, but I am too lazy to fix them. Graduation is in here, with Christmas morning and Christmas Eve. Ellie, our little lamb and Davie, who is the only shepherd in a mini! Just a few of our fun memories. Hope you have TONS of your own...why not share??? love, JS (two fun things...in the Christmas pj photo with all the kids I got Ellie to smile so big by asking, "where is Bryce, Ellie?" and she is painted as a butterfly in the last photo because she and Davie(didn't upload the right one of Davie)were enthusiastic to get their faces painted at our "Light Up Winter Garden" event.






4 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Great pictures! I love the challenge of making Ellie smile. When I can actually make her do it, she usually will say, "nooooooooo" while smiling. She is such a little cutie pie :)

Largaespada Family said...

Sweet pictures! Look at all your kids...love it!!!!

Hey, love the new Blog design :)

Oh, and Jarrett didn't bring home any chex mix yesterday! Crossing my fingers for today!!!!!

Valarie Daly said...

I enjoyed your pictures, thanks for sharing them with us. I still can't believe you have a college graduate! And it's okay that Davie is making a new fashion statement being a shepherd in a mini :-) Hope all is well-miss hanging with you. Now that the craziness is over maybe we can get together!

Anonymous said...

What fun, sweet pictures!!! I love that the word BRYCE can make ellie smile!! :) She is too cute!! I miss you! Love, Christie