Sweet Kelly tagged me to give you people 15 things I'm not afraid to admit....so here goes...
1. I'm 47 years old(that's for Amanda)
2. I love to study the Bible.
3. I would adopt more kids if I could.
4. Lots of times I cry over the kindness done to others(just today they sent cakes to the soldiers on The View and I started to cry)
5. I hate to exercise...probably not a secret.
6. I am learning to save money with coupons...thanks to the coupon queens at our church(they know who they are)
7. I am crazy in love with David Eddie Lopez Chuck Wimberly.
8. I am a sinner saved by my gracious Savior and I hope I never forget it!
9. I have 5 kids that challenge me to change and become more like Jesus in my attitudes and actions on a daily basis.
10. LOVE LOVE LOVE a good country song. I will so be watching the awards on Wed night(cause our frugal women's group isn't meeting)!
11. Sometimes my kids embarrass me...oh wait, I mean sometimes I embarrass my kids.
12. I am crazy about nature. I'll talk birds and butterflies all day(right Kelly?)I actually grew four caterpillars into butterflies in the last two weeks. Let my last one go on Sunday...it was a proud moment as the little guy flew into the sky. I've seen him/her in my backyard even today!
13. I love the women in my Sunday night small group. They have totally kept me sane these last couple of years.
14. One of the most interesting ministries God has given me in the past is my foot massage ministry. I have given my pastor a foot massage on more than one occasion...Christie was there too...actually I should have said, I have given my pastor, his wife, and her sister foot massages...I think all on the same night. I've also given one to an elder, his wife, and their daughter. (maybe I am embarrassed to admit this...:)
15. I am a voracious reader and love a good story...so here's a funny one about me...on my honeymoon...I got all ready for bed...David changed in the bathroom and I changed in the hotel room and it was just like in the movies....he came out and I was waiting in my white long negligee...we started smooching...laid down on the bed when suddenly David said, "Baby, did you mean to leave the price tags on?" and then we rolled out of the bed laughing hysterically. I had somehow forgotten to take the tags off my nightgown. It was a classic moment and the beginning of a LOT of funny stories to come.
Soooo, that might be more info than you wanted to know...I'm tagging Robyn, Erin and Karin cause these are some funny gals who are also very entertaining writers! Blessings...love, js