Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Bump in the Road

Well, this has been an interesting 24 hours. When we went to the bank to get the cash that we have to take to China there had been a miscommunication. I am sad to say that I didnot respond in faith to my Awesome God, but really went into panic mode. So this morning during my quiet time God revealed in His strong but sweet way my unbelief in His ability to handle this issue. After I confessed my sin, and agreed with the conviction that He brought to me, He gave me a new perspective. What is a BIG deal to me, is a teeny tiny thing to my BIG GOD! He can accomplish anything without any problem at all. So, now I am on an adventure to see how God provides the exact amount of money we need, in the exact condition and denominations we need. So, if you are reading this, please stop and pray for God to accomplish His will in this situation and that I will be a faithful follower of my Awesome, Faithful, Covenant Keeping God.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm praying!
He can do it -- you are so right, He is a very BIG GOD.