Friday, March 30, 2007

We are in China!

Well, we are here! I can't believe it. It was a long long flight. Davie did well and slept more than me. She had a bit of a cold when we left and it is still here. You can pray for her to get better if you would like. I know she would like that. We are all very tired and missing the other half of our group...but doing fine. We will tour tomorrow and so I will have photos to post. I prayed and prayed for Sarah's play...how was it darlin??? Missing you and Matt and Catherine Jo. I hope the play was a huge success! For the other half of our group, I already asked Linekar about the dinner on your gotcha day and he said that we will probably have our dinner in the China Hotel at the Japanese Restuarant on the night before we leave. I think that is it. I also found out that we will all receive our babies at the Cival Affairs office so I think that means we can't go to your gotcha day, but I didn't officially ask yet. Feeling so blessed to be here....Jackie Sue

4 comments:

Cinamon said...

Jackie,
We are so glad to hear you and your family made it safe and sound. Thanks for checking on the dinner and Gotcha Day already. I still hope you guys can come even if it is at the Civil Affairs Office. You're already one day closer to getting Eliana. Enjoy every minute.
Blessings, Cinamon

Jen G. said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound. We'll keep Davie in our prayers!

Happy touring!

Jenny

Mom 2 six said...

Glad to see you made it safe. Linekar is great. Savor every second-it's the trip of a lifetime.

Barbara said...

Jackie & Family,

So glad you made it safely. Sorry to hear Davie's sick. We'll be praying for health for all of you. I'm having major Jackie Sue withdrawls. Aaahhh!! Another week without you. I can do it. Ok, questions for those of us who'll be this week? What's the weather like in Beijing? How heavy of a jacket should we bring? You know you guys are paving the way for the rest of Travel group 123b. Love and miss you much,

Barb in CA