Monday, January 29, 2007

God is Amazing

So, today, while sitting in a parking lot at a church where I am spending the night...trying to get Catherine in this school, so I have to be here all night to get a spot...anyway, I was sitting in my car doing my Bible study. During my time with the Lord my assignment was to read Isaiah 43...I am reading and not at all knowing what is coming, when low and behold I read verse 5 which says "DO NOT FEAR, I will bring your offspring from the east and gather you from the west." Now, I am familiar with this verse, lots of folks use it for Chinese adoptions, and God used it in my last adoption with Davie Anne to speak His promise to me. This time, even though I had read the verse in other people's blogs, I had not "heard" the verse until today. Then, out of the blue, it hit me....God is promising this to ME!!! So, I am going to take this verse to heart....in my heart and allow His peace to flow through my heart and tonight I will rest in the promise my loving Heavenly brought to me today and I will wait expectantly for the fulfillment of His promise.

No comments: